Position Needed– Landscape Labourer
An opportunity to work outside and be physically active! Joining a team dedicated to creating beautiful landscapes in Winnipeg and the surrounding area. Stonehenge is hiring labourers for its crews. Experience in landscape construction is an asset.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to get to jobsites around the City and surrounding areas (own vehicle) is critical.
- An appreciation for team dynamics and the ability to work in a group is critical.
- Ability to work outside in Winnipeg’s summer weather, doing manual labour that includes wheel barrowing, laying sod, shovelling, manipulating rocks and pavers, lifting, planting, clearing of brush and debris, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and an understanding of team goals will enable you to succeed and advance.
- Positions will start in April/May and end the beginning of September (the ability to work into September and October is an asset).
Stonehenge Design Inc.